Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Smart Devices & the Internet of Things (IoT)
The M2M market has been growing exponentially over the past few years. In 2013, the technology is poised to see substantial uptake due to the growing number of connected devices, the evolving uses for the technology and the increasing list of industries to which the technology can be applied. Wireless networks that are interconnected through machine-to-machine communications can see increases in production, efficiency and save businesses substantial OpEx and CapEx. As a consequence, visiongain expects global wireless M2M revenues to reach $50.1billion in 2013.
Consumer devices such as tablets and eReaders are currently enjoying high adoption rates across the globe. Coupled with the proliferation of electronic devices that already exist in residential homes and businesses, all of which can be transformed via the use of M2M technologies, the stage is set for M2M to become ubiquitous.
Visiongain believes that 2013 will be a pivotal year and one of significant growth for M2M as companies address both consumer demands for full-time connectivity and the government initiatives that support greater mobile connectivity.
Why you should buy The Machine to Machine (M2M) Market 2013-2023: Smart Devices & the Internet of Things (IoT)
What is the future of the M2M market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2013-2023 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the M2M sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
We guarantee that you will receive revealing information which will benefit you in the following way
• View global M2M market forecasts and analysis from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the M2M market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the M2M market.
- You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 173 page report provides 94 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts guide you with a thorough assessment of the current and future M2M market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the M2M sector
• Understand what thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical knowledge. Be part of this vital knowledge base.
- By reading the exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the M2M sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit.
- Read the full transcripts of three exclusive expert opinion interviews from leading industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
- Telit Wireless
- Wilson Electronics
- SimCom Wireless Solutions
• Discover sales predictions for the key parameters of the M2M Market from 2013-2023
- What are the secrets of the M2M industry's progress? How will these markets expand? Which verticals will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind.
- Stay informed with forecasts and projections covering all aspects of the M2M market including connections, revenues, and connected devices with individual forecasts and analysis from 2013-2023.
- Global Cellular M2M Connections Forecast 2013-2023
- Five Regional Cellular M2M Connections Forecasts 2013-2023
- Global M2M Connections by Market Segment 2013-2023
- Global Connected Devices Forecast 2013-2023
- Global M2M Revenue Forecast 2013-2023
- Global Wireless M2M Revenues Forecast by Service and Applications 2013-2023
- Global Smart Meter Installation Forecast 2013-2023
- Five Regional Smart Meter Penetration Forecasts 2013-2023
• Learn about the market prospects for the leading M2M market segments from 2013-2023
- How will individual M2M market segments perform over the forecast period? Discover which vertical accounts for the maximum number of M2M connections, from 2013-2023, along with the highest predicted growth rates. You will be able to assess each market segment's future, seeing progress and finding what it means, including emerging trends. Our report reveals forecasts for the 8 leading market segments for M2M in terms of connections as follows:
- Financial Services
• Understand the prospects for the leading regional M2M markets - where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for M2M companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2013 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist. Our report reveals forecasts for the 5 regional M2M markets in terms of connections as follows :
- North America forecast 2013-2023
- Europe forecast 2013-2023
- Asia Pacific forecast 2013-2023
- Latin America forecast 2013-2023
- Middle East and Africa 2013-2023
• Explore the factors affecting M2M service providers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Discover what the present and future outlook for M2M business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Network Concerns for M2M
- Solving M2M deployment issues
- Security Concerns
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- M2M Platform Requirements and Opportunities
- Analysis of barriers to entry
• Identify who the leading companies are in the M2M industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the M2M industry are strong, and from 2013 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View Visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 20 leading M2M companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Berkeley Varitronics Systems
- Jasper Wireless
- Nokia Siemens Network
- Novatel Wireless
- NTT DoCoMo
- O2 Smart Meters
- Raco Wireless
- Sierra Wireless
- SIMCom Wireless Solutions
- Sprint Nextel
- Telekom Austria
- Telit Wireless Solutions
- Verizon Wireless
- Wilson Electronics
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the M2M market
The Machine to Machine (M2M) Market 2013-2023: Smart Devices & the Internet of Things (IoT) report provides impartial M2M sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with Telit Wireless, Wilson Electronics and with SimCom Wireless Solutions are included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2013-2023
How The Machine to Machine (M2M) Market 2013-2023: Smart Devices & the Internet of Things (IoT) report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the M2M market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
ABB Power & Robotics
Atos Origin SA
Berkeley Varitronics Systems (BVS)
Everything Everywhere (EE)
Florida Power & Light
Ford Motor Company
Janus Remote Communications
Nokia Siemens Networks
Orange Business Services (OBS)
Qualcomm Health and Life Services
QUALCOMM Life Inc
Qualcomm Wireless Health
Red Bend Software
RF Code Inc.
Sensus USA Inc
SIMCom Wireless Solutions
Sim Tech Group
Southern California Edison
Telit Wireless Solutions
Tokyo Electric Power Co. (TEPCO)
U.S. Preventative Medicine
Government Agencies and Other Organizations Mentioned in This Report
3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP)
Association of Radio Industries and Businesses (ARIB)
Alliance for Telecommunication Industry Solutions (ATIS)
Canada's Centre of Excellence for Wireless Commercialization and Research
China Communications Standards Association (CCSA)
European Automobile Manufacturers Association (ACEA)
European Commission (EC)
European Smart Metering Industry Group (ESMIG)
European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI)
Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
Home Gateway Initiative (HGI)
Home Plug Alliance
Industry Canada (IC)
International Telegraph Union (ITU)
The Multimedia over Coax Alliance (MoCA)
Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA)
Telecommunication Technology Committee (TTC) of Japan
Telecommunications Technology Association (TTA) of Korea
US Department of Energy
US Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)