Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Over the past two decades, VoIP has revolutionised the way people communicate and has become a mainframe technology that is here to stay. Considerable cost savings that VoIP offers to both residential as well as enterprise users as compared to traditional PSTN telephony is the key market driver. VoIP adoption is rapidly growing in the enterprise space with companies realizing that efficiencies could be gained through the simplified management of a single voice & data network.
In 2013, Visiongain believes that VoIP is poised for growth, underpinned by the widespread adoption of integrated social media based VoIP solutions and the rise of market leaders in the VoIP space such as Skype. The deployment of LTE and 4G networks will transform the quality of VoIP services and propel VoIP into mainstream mobile telecommunication services creating a paradigm shift in subscriber behaviour.
As a consequence, Visiongain expects global VoIP revenues to reach $75.8bn in 2013.
Why you should buy The Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Market 2013-2018: Prospects for Skype and Other Players
• Stay ahead with this comprehensive analysis of the VoIP market prospects
- The report comprises of 126 pages
• Get ahead of your competitors by studying highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your research and analysis and saving you time.
- 94 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying, analyzing and forecasting the VoIP market
• Read full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews from market leading industry specialists informing the analysis
• View global VoIP market forecasts from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge one step ahead of the competition. The report provides an analytical overview with detailed sales projections and analysis of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints.
- Global VoIP revenue forecasts
- Global VoIP subscription forecasts
• View a detailed breakdown and analysis of the regional VoIP market with revenue forecasts from 2013-2018
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
• Understand the competitive landscape with profiles of 16 leading VoIP companies examining their positioning, products, services, focus, strategies and outlook.
- Comcast Cable
- Facetime from Apple
- Google Voice
- SPIRIT DSP
• View key company market share data for 2013
- Top 4 VoIP client market share
- Top 10 IM client market share
• View other supporting forecasts that are influencing VoIP market prospects from 2013-2018
- Mobile operator revenue share by service type forecast
- Softphones unit sales forecast
- Softphones revenue forecast
- Fixed broadband subscriptions forecast
- Broadband subscription share by technology forecast
- Mobile broadband subscriptions forecast
- Fixed telephone line forecast
- Mobile cellular subscriptions forecast
- Total mobile operator revenue vs. voice only revenue forecast
- Traditional mobile operator voice revenue vs. VoIP revenue forecast
- Global SMS usage forecast
• Discover the qualitative analysis informing the VoIP market forecasts
- SWOT analysis of competitive factors: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats revealing what drives and restrains the industry and the prospects for established companies and new market entrants.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with market leaders Skype and with Vonage are included in the report. As such, our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments, as well as identifying the technological issues. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2013-2018 - all identifying strategic business opportunities.
British Telecom (BT)
Everything Everywhere (EE)
LG Electronics, Inc
Research In Motion (RIM)
Software Performance Assurance (SPA)
Time Warner Cable
Government Agencies and Other Organizations Mentioned in This Report
3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP)
Body of European Regulators Group for Electronic Communications (BEREC)
Directorate General of Telecommunications (DGT)
GSMA Groupe Spéciale Mobile Association
International Telecommunication Union (ITU)
Ministry of External Affairs and Communications
OECD: Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
Saudi Communications and Information Technology Commission (CITC)