Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
· Mobile Cellular Carriers
· Wireless Device Manufacturers
· Wireless Infrastructure Providers
· Commerce, Content and Application Providers
A content delivery network or content distribution network (CDN) is a large distributed system of servers deployed in multiple data centers across the Internet. Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) is an open standard that allows different content management systems to interoperate via an IP connection.
Our research indicates:
- Carriers are too focused on issues such as content billing and content rules such as those put in place by the CTIA’s Wireless Content Guidelines Classification Criteria.
- Carriers are missing a huge opportunity for customized content, especially in the area of enterprise content.
- Carriers need to partner with content brokers and also prepare for next generation content optimized for new sources and devices such as wearable wireless
This report covers the content development, management, and distribution marketplace with recommendations for wireless carriers and others within the ecosystem. The report includes a market outlook and forecasts.