Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Cloud computing appears as a very lucrative and commercially interesting solution for many companies. Offering powerful computing technologies at low prices means that even start-ups and SMBs can compete in the same market as bigger enterprises. Cloud computing represents a significant shift in the way that IT resources are managed, operated, and consumed. These changes confer a number of benefits but they also expose a company to a barrage of new security risks. In deciding on the adoption of a cloud security service provider, a company must weigh the benefits and the challenges, which will vary depending on the nature of the business and the type of service required.
Hence the case is becoming more compelling.to deploy specialist cloud security services to secure the cloud network. Visiongain believes that there is a need for the enterprises to consider cloud security management with due diligence before embarking on any cloud computing strategy. Companies need to review their portfolio of applications to understand how cloud computing can benefit them and what are the possible security threats associated with the migration to cloud.
Protection in the cloud includes web filtering, managed firewall, vulnerability scanning, authentication, managed VPN, intrusion detection, web security and hosted e-mail security. Security from malware as well as authorised access through authentication is a primary concern of many companies.
Visiongain predicts huge significant growth in the cloud security market, particularly in the cloud security services market. The market is poised for vendors and solution providers as there is a huge uptake from the enterprise sector by organizations of all sizes. Hence the overall cloud security market is growing and will continue to do so over the forecast period 2013-2018. As a consequence, visiongain has determined that the value of the global cloud security market in 2013 will reach $3.22 billion.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with Appriver, Bromium, Fortinet, McAfee, Panda Security, Ping Identity, Qualys, SyferLock, VeraCode, Voltage Security, and Vormetric are included in the report. As such, our reports have a unique blend of extensive primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments, as well as identifying the technological issues. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2013-2018 - all identifying strategic business opportunities.
Why you should buy the Global Cloud Security Market 2013-2018
• Stay ahead with this comprehensive analysis of the Global Cloud Security industry prospects
- The report comprises of 139 pages
• Get ahead by studying highly quantitative content that delivers solid conclusions benefiting your research and analysis
- 54 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying and forecasting the cloud security market
• Read the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interview from 12 leading cloud security companies informing the analysis
- Panda Security
- Ping Identity
- Voltage Security
• View global cloud security market forecasts from 2013-2018 to keep your knowledge one step ahead of the competition
- The report provides an analytical overview with detailed revenue projections and analysis of the cloud security market the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints.
• Keep informed about the potential for each of the cloud security submarkets with forecasts from 2013-2018
- Cloud Security Services Market
- Cloud Security Software Market
- Mobile Cloud Security Market
• View regional cloud security market forecasts from 2013-2018
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
• View individual regional cloud security submarket forecasts from 2013-2018
- North America Cloud Security Services Market
- North America Cloud Security Software Market
- North America Mobile Cloud Security Market
- Asia Pacific Cloud Security Services Market
- Asia Pacific Cloud Security Software Market
- Asia Pacific Mobile Cloud Security Market
- Europe Cloud Security Services Market
- Europe Cloud Security Software Market
- Europe Mobile Cloud Security Market
- Latin America Cloud Security Services Market
- Latin America Cloud Security Software Market
- Latin America Mobile Cloud Security Market
- Middle East & Africa Cloud Security Services Market
- Middle East & Africa Cloud Security Software Market
- Middle East & Africa Mobile Cloud Security Market
• Understand the competitive landscape with profiles of 30 leading cloud security companies examining their positioning, products, services, focus, strategies and outlook.
- Awareness Technologies
- Barracuda Networks
- Blue Coat Systems
- Cloud Passage
- Duo Security
- Mobile Active Defense
- Panda Security
- Ping Identity
- Voltage Security
• Discover the qualitative analysis informing the market forecasts
- SWOT analysis of competitive factors: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats revealing what drives and restraints the industry and the prospects for established companies and new market entrants.
How the Global Cloud Security Market 2013-2018 report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the global cloud security market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and keep one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report Global Cloud Security Market 2013-2018.
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Blue Coat Systems
Business Innovation Councils
High Cloud Security
M86 Security (Acquired by Trustwave)
Mobile Active Defense
Sentrigo (Acquired by McAfee)
Sony BMG Greece
Sony Ericsson Canada
Sony Music Japan
Syferlock Technology Corporation
Watchguard Technologies Inc.
Government Agencies and Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Cloud Security Alliance
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
PCI Security Standards Council