Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Mobile Value-added Services (VAS) in the Cloud: Security Challenges, Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2013 - 2018
Mobile VAS in the Cloud includes communications, content, commerce and applications of various types. Leading companies are positioning themselves to take leverage cost improvements as well as enhanced functionality, services integration, and convergence across service types heretofore constrained by device type, network type, and/or service provider. However, ensuring a fast, flexible, and economically viable service delivery via the Cloud is a continuous challenge thanks to security issues, piracy concerns, and the threat of cybercriminals damaging consumer and enterprise data.
This research evaluates opportunities for mobile VAS in the Cloud, company specific solutions, alliances to combat challenges, market drivers and decision factors for consumer and enterprise customers. The report includes analysis of forecasts as well as recommendations for industry players.
- Cloud services companies
- Mobile network operators
- Small to Medium Business (SMB)
- Network infrastructure providers
- VAS application development companies
- Large multinational enterprise companies
- Security and privacy protection companies
Business Innovation Councils
- Global cloud software security market is predicted to reach US$ 3 billion by 2018
- Latin America will remain the top growth market for cloud based VAS market over the next 5 years
- Cloud segment IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) will hold the highest market share of 44% by 2018
- Government agencies and large enterprises will be the top users of cloud security software by 2018