Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
With the commercialization of high speed data network such as the Fourth Generation (4G) cellular networks via Long Term Evolution (LTE), the use of AR applications in healthcare represents a particularly compelling value proposition for cost reduction and of course saving lives.
Many AR applications in healthcare provide the benefit of visualizing three dimensional data captured from non-invasive sensors. Applications range from remote 3D image analysis to advanced telesurgery.
This report provides analysis of the current status of AR applications and future opportunities in the healthcare sector.
The report includes case studies of AR in healthcare.
- Healthcare organizations
- Mobile application developers
- Wireless infrastructure suppliers
- OTT application and service providers
- Wireless carriers and other service providers
- Augmented Reality (AR) application developers