Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Bendable Screens for Smartphones, Tablets, E-readers/E-Paper, TV's and PC's
The flexible display screens market is yet to establish itself as the first devices based upon flexible display technologies will be launched in the latter part of 2013. Samsung are planning to capitalize on this new technology by being the first to market for a mobile device built with a flexible display screen. Flexible display screens are still a very new technology and they are expected to improve with time, however visiongain believes that the industry will flourish over the next five years. Visiongain has determined that the value of the global flexible display screens market will reach $260.3 million in 2013.
The technology is increasingly gaining credibility amongst the critics as more people are discussing and keenly anticipating the launch of flexible display screen based devices. Although it is still in its very early phase compared to other technologies which have been tried and tested, however visiongain calculates that flexible display screens will become the benchmark technology for mobile devices and TV's by the end of the forecast period in 2018.
Research and development of flexible display screens has been a growing trend amongst consumer electronics manufacturers in the last few years, as they were trying to find ways to commercialize the technology. The market prospects look promising for the prospective players in the flexible display screen devices ecosystem.
What makes this report unique?
Our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments, as well as identifying the technological issues. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2013-2018 - all identifying strategic business opportunities.
Why you should buy Global Flexible Display Screens Market 2013-2018: Bendable Screens for Smartphones, Tablets, E-readers/E-Paper, TV's and PC's
• Stay ahead with this comprehensive analysis of the flexible display screens market prospects
- The report comprises 100 pages
• Get ahead by studying highly quantitative content that delivers solid conclusions benefiting your research and analysis
- 61 tables, charts, and graphs
• View global market forecasts from 2013-2018 to keep your knowledge one step ahead of the competition
- The report provides an analytical overview with detailed market projections and analysis of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints.
• Keep informed about the potential for each of the flexible display screens device submarkets with forecasts from 2013-2018
• View a detailed breakdown and analysis of the regional flexible display screens market forecasts from 2013-2018
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
• Also you will discover forecasts for the following national flexible display screen markets from 2013-2018
- United States of America
• Understand the competitive landscape with profiles of 14 leading companies involved in developing flexible display screens examining their positioning, products, services, focus, strategies and outlook.
- E-Ink Corporation
- Eyevis UK
- LG Display
- Plastic Logic
• Discover the qualitative analysis informing the market forecasts
- SWOT analysis of competitive factors: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats revealing what will drive and restrain the flexible display screens market and the prospects for established companies and new market entrants.
Barnes & Noble
DuPont Teijin Films
LG Display (LGD)
Universal Display Corporation
Government Agencies and Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Arizona State University (ASU)
Flexible Display Center (FDC)
Human Media Lab at Queen's University in Canada
Korean Government - Future Flagship Program
MIT Media Lab
Society for Information Display
Taiwan Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI)
US Patent Office