Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
The mobile security market is set for substantial growth over the next five years as research shows that the increasing proliferation of smart mobile devices is driving a market for complementary mobile services in management and security.
What makes this report unique?
Our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments, as well as identifying the technological issues. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2013-2018 - all identifying strategic business opportunities.
Why you should buy Global Mobile Security (mSecurity) Market 2013-2018
• Stay ahead with this comprehensive analysis of the global mobile security market prospects
- The report comprises of 130 pages
• Read 3 exclusive visiongain expert opinion interviews from the leading mobile security industry specialists which informs the analysis
• Get ahead by studying highly quantitative content that delivers solid conclusions benefiting your research and analysis
- 94 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying and forecasting the mobile security market
• View global market forecasts from 2013-2018 to keep your knowledge one step ahead of the competition
- The report provides an analytical overview with detailed market revenue projections and analysis of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints.
• Keep informed about the potential for each of the 6 mobile security submarkets with forecasts from 2013-2018
- Mobile Data Security
- Mobile Device Security
- Mobile Virtual Private Network (mVPN)
- Mobile Identity Management (MIM)
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Mobile Security as a Service (mSaaS)
• View a detailed breakdown and analysis of the regional mobile security market forecasts from 2013-2018
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
• Understand the competitive landscape with profiles of 30 leading companies examining their positioning, products, services, focus, strategies and outlook.
- InnoPath Software
- Kaspersky Lab
- Mobile Active Defense
- Odyssey Software
- Research In Motion
- Trend Micro
• Discover the qualitative analysis informing the market forecasts
- SWOT analysis of competitive factors: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats revealing what drives and restraints the industry and the prospects for established companies and new market entrants.
Bump Technologies Inc.
Get Safe Online
Hewlett Packard (HP)
McAfee Security Innovation Alliance (SIA)
Mobile Active Defense (M.A.D.)
Mobile Application Development Partners
RIM (Research in Motion)
Government Agencies and Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
News of the World
International Telecommunication Union (ITU)
New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)