Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Global LTE Base Station Market 2013-2018: The Next Generation Infrastructure for 4G Mobile Telecommunications
LTE base stations will be the last link in a chain connecting users to the mobile network, and one of many crucial components in delivering the quality of service that will separate incumbency from obsolescence. Visiongain has determined that the value of the global LTE base station market will reach $6.37bn in 2013.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted with industry experts and a full transcript of our exclusive interview with Kevin Baughan, Director of Wireless at Virgin Media, is included in the report. As such, our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments, as well as identifying the technological issues. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket, and regional markets forecasts from 2013-2018 - all of which identify strategic business opportunities.
Why you should buy Global LTE Base Station Market 2013-2018: The Next Generation Infrastructure for 4G Mobile Telecommunications
• Stay ahead with this comprehensive analysis of LTE base station market prospects
- The report comprises 121 pages
• Get ahead by studying highly quantitative content that delivers solid conclusions benefiting your research and analysis
- 66 tables, charts, and figures quantifying and forecasting the market
• Read an exclusive expert opinion interview from an industry specialist informing the analysis
- Kevin Baughan, Director of Wireless for Virgin Media
• View global market forecasts from 2013-2018 by market value ($m) and shipments (units) to keep your knowledge one step ahead of the competition
- In addition to providing forecasts of the market, the report also examines key technologies, submarkets, and early LTE projects that form the foundation of this rapidly expanding arena.
• Keep informed about the potential for each of the technologies with submarket forecasts from 2013-2018 by market value ($m) and shipments (units)
- LTE macrocells
- LTE microcells
- LTE picocells
- LTE public space femtocells
- LTE metrocells
• Keep up to date with regional opportunities and market dynamics with LTE base station forecasts for the following regions -
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
• Learn about LTE development projects and operator strategies in the following countries 2013-2018
• Understand the competitive landscape with market share data for the leading 7 LTE base station vendors
- profiles of 16 leading LTE base station vendors and operators, examining their positioning, products, services, focus, strategies and outlook.
- Nokia-Siemens Networks
- China Mobile
- Telefonica O2
- Verizon Wireless
• Discover the qualitative analysis informing the market forecasts
- SWOT analysis of competitive factors: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats revealing what drives and restrains the industry and the prospects for established companies and new market entrants.
How the Global LTE Base Station Market 2013-2018: The Next Generation Infrastructure for 4G Mobile Telecommunications report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the LTE base station industry and market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are.
C Spire Wireless
Energy Australia Ausgrid
S and R Communications
S&T Telephone Cooperative
T-Mobile Czech Republic
Government Agencies and Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Australian Financial Review (AFR)
City of Charlotte Council
Computer & Communication Industry Association (or CCIA)
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
International Telecommunications Union (ITU)
Sao Paulo Military Police
Small Cell Forum