Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Key Report Findings
· LTE will initially grow due to additional data users and improved user experience with video and new multimedia applications
· VoLTE will be an improvement for carriers in terms of capacity and cost savings but will cost them profits due to margin squeeze
· New revenue will come from VAS applications such as RCS and others. This will be a critical issue for mobile network operators.
The deployment of LTE networks is progressing with the industrialized nations in North America, Europe and Asia already deploying operating LTE networks.
This report addresses key issues regarding LTE including operational support systems, architecture, and significant commercial features for consumers and enterprise users. This report provides the reader with critical vision into the future of LTE including the drive for lower priced capacity also driving lower margins for core services leading to the need for value-added services (VAS).
We evaluate these VAS applications supported by new advances in LTE with an emphasis on their market potential in terms of new revenue and enhanced profitability for the mobile network operators in the face of competition from over the top (OTT) players. We also provide vision into the future of LTE in terms of new business paradigms, business model evolution, devices and subscribers, opportunities and threats to the mobile network operators.
· Mobile Cellular Carriers
· Wireless Device Manufacturers
· Wireless Infrastructure Providers
· Commerce, Content and Application Providers