Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Healthcare - Government - Finance - What potential for operators?
Seen as a means for expansion, vertical markets are increasingly a target for telecom operators who are positioning themselves in new segments. Conquering these markets is an objective shared by all types of operators and is part of a worldwide movement. This study looks at three vertical sectors: heathcare, financial services and governmental services.
• Vertical markets, a real opportunity for expansion for telecom operators?
• What types of sectors will operators focus on? Which segments are the most promising?
• Are approaches different between developed markets and emerging countries?
• What effect will they have on operator revenue and margins?
• An approach focused on the customer instead of a product?
• A true strategic evolution for operators or simply "rebranding" existing services?