Portio Mobile Factbook 2013
Free Telecoms Market Research Reports
Broadband & Fixed
Handsets & Devices
Information & Communications Technology
Media & Entertainment
Mobile Content & Applications
Networks & Infrastructure
Terms & Conditions
The report contains 57 tables, charts, figures and graphs that add visual analysis in order to explain developing trends within the VoIP market. Visiongain provides forecasts for the period 2012-2017 in terms of value (US$) and subscriber numbers for the global VoIP market. In addition, 5 regional VoIP markets are forecast and analysed by Visiongain over the period 2012-2017. The report also provides profiles of several leading companies operating within the market, and includes an exclusive interview with three major VoIP companies, providing expert insight alongside Visiongain analysis.
Unique Selling Points
• Comprehensive analysis of the prospects for the VoIP market from 2012-2017.
• Analysis and forecasting informed by extensive expert consultation with industry leaders. You will be able to read full transcripts of three interviews with leading companies involved within the VoIP market.
• 57 tables, charts, figures and graphs that quantify, analyse and forecast the changing dynamics of the VoIP market between 2012-2017.
• Forecasts and analysis for the global VoIP market between 2012-2017
• Forecasts and analysis for 5 regional VoIP markets, as well as rest of the world figures and projections for the period 2012-2017.
• Top 4 VoIP client market share data
• Top 10 IM client market share data
• Fixed broadband subscriber forecasts from 2012-2017.
• Mobile broadband subscriber forecasts from 2012-2017.
• Broadband subscriber share forecasts by technology 2012-2017.
• Fixed broadband subscriber forecasts from 2012-2017.
• Analysis of the forces that influence and characterise the VoIP market.
• Profiles of several leading companies operating within the VoIP market.
This report has been compiled by combining information obtained from a very wide and rich mixture of primary and secondary research sources, producing a broad industry overview. Visiongain sought opinions from leading figures in the VoIP market to underpin the analysis of market drivers and restraints. The study draws on a diverse range of official corporate and governmental announcements, media reports, policy documents, industry statements and expert opinion as a basis for discussing and predicting developments in the VoIP market between 2012 and 2017. Visiongain considers that this methodology results in an accurate, objective mixture of analyses and forecasts.
Why you should buy The Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Market 2012-2017: Prospects for Skype and Other Players
• You will receive a comprehensive analysis of the VoIP market from 2012-2017
• The analysis and forecasting has been informed by extensive expert consultation with industry leaders. Within the report, you will be able to read a full transcript of three interviews from leading companies involved within the VoIP market:
• You will find 57 tables, charts, figures and graphs that quantify, analyse and forecast the VoIP market from 2012-2017.
• You will receive forecasts and analysis of the global VoIP market between 2012-2017.
• You will discover global VoIP revenue forecasts from 2012-2017.
• You will receive global VoIP subscriber forecasts from 2012-2017.
• You will be presented with revenue forecasts for the 5 major regional VoIP markets, as well as figures and projections for the period 2012-2017
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
• You will receive top 4 VoIP client market share data
• You will be able to analyse top 10 IM client market share data
• You will find fixed broadband subscriber forecasts from 2012-2017.
• You will discover mobile broadband subscriber forecasts from 2012-2017.
• You will receive broadband subscriber share forecasts by technology 2012-2017.
• You will be presented with fixed broadband subscriber forecasts from 2012-2017.
• You will be presented with operator revenue share forecasts by service type from 2012-2017 for voice, data and messaging.
• You will be presented with operator revenue share forecasts for voice vs. VoIP revenues from 2012-2017
• You will receive a SWOT analysis that examines the VoIP market from 2012-2017
• You will gain profiles of several leading companies operating within the VoIP market
What is the structure of the report?
Executive Summary: The Executive Summary provides a holistic overview of the current market and the report's findings.
Chapter 2 is an introduction to the VoIP market providing a clear overview and definition of the market and its characteristics.
Chapter 3 provides extensive analysis of the global VoIP market with detailed forecast from 2012-2017.
Chapter 4 Regional VoIP revenue forecasts and operator strategies from 2012-2017
Chapter 5 Current market and future developments - Gain all the insight you need with a structured and up to date overview of the current and future VoIP market.
Chapter 6 profiles leading VoIP companies and business models
Chapter 7 features original interviews with industry experts Skype, Earthlink and RTX who offer an insider's perspective on the VoIP market.
Chapter 8 SWOT analysis of the VoIP market
Chapter 9 Conclusions and Recommendations
Glossary a detailed and in depth glossary.
You can order this report today
Anybody with an interest in the VoIP market should gain valuable information and insight from this new study by visiongain, which analyses a service that we believe will have a transformative effect on the telecoms industry. VoIP offers substantial business and investment opportunities and is becoming an increasingly important telecoms service in all regional markets.
This visiongain telecoms report will be valuable both to those already involved in the VoIP market and those wishing to enter the market in the future. Gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market by ordering The Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Market 2012-2017: Prospects for Skype and Other Players today
AIS - TOT
C Spire Wireless
Carolina West Wireless
Chariton Valley Comms
Energy Australia Ausgrid
Etex Telephone Co-op
LG Electronics, Inc
Nortel Carrier VoIP and Application Solutions (CVAS)
Nortel Networks Inc.
Nortel Networks Limited (NNL)
Nortel Networks UK Limited
O2 Secure Wireless
Panhandle Telephone Co-op
Peoples Telephone Co-op
Public Service Wireless
Research In Motion
S and R Communications
S&T Telephone Cooperative
Software Performance Assurance (SPA)
T Mobile (Slovensko)
T Mobile (USA)
Time Warner Cable
Organisations Mentioned In This Report
3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP)
Body of European Regulators Group for Electronic Communications (BEREC)
City of Charlotte Council
GSMA Groupe Spéciale Mobile Association
OECD: Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
Sao Paulo Military Police
Texas Energy Network