Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Which option is right for me?
Option 1: 2Q 2012 only - A full dataset allows you to identify trends; benchmark in-house modelling and generally 'know' the market. It is a complete, self-contained solution.
Option 2: 2Q 2012 + next 3 quarters - The 2Q 2012 dataset is updated each quarter, so that you also receive the editions published in October, January and April. Invaluable if you are active in the market.
Option 3: 2Q 2012 + next 3 quarters + 6-month subscription (24 weekly issues) to 'Africa & Middle East Telecom-Week' - All of the above, plus 'Africa & Middle East Telecom-Week's' (worth GBP 379) insights to what is driving the market - and the numbers. It will update you on issues that matter, such as: How is Airtel fairing - how critical is Nigeria (the the threat possed by Econet); and what happened to Airtel's much vaunted 'minute factory' model in Africa...and what is Airtel doing to replace it? Is Glo going to go in Ghana? - the operator has made a substantial investment, but needs a significant slice of the action to justify the investment. Has Movietel got it right in Mozambique - and is the Israeli market going to grow as new operators come on-line...or are margins going to be driven down so that investment dries up? If these are the things that matter to you, Option 3 represents a very cost-effective way of monitoring the Africa and Middle East telecoms market week-by-week, and quarter-by-quarter.
Is Africa still the world's fastest growing mobile market, or is the on-going global credit squeeze causing it to lose some of its shine?
Or are some markets more recession-proof than others? What impact will the new entrants have such as Glo in Ghana; Cafe in Cote d'Ivoire; and Movitel in Mozambique - and which ones are expected to gain share in the next five years? Who is the top dog in Africa now...and which operators represent a potential serious threat to them...and which major group probably doesn't?
- About the 2Q 2012 statistics
- Africa Region Mobile Subscribers
- Africa Mobile Penetration
- Africa Top 100 Mobile Network Operators
- Middle East Top 40 Mobile Network Operators
- Africa & Middle East Top 100 Mobile Operators
- Africa Net Additions by Region & State
- Middle East Net Additions by Region & State
- East Mediterranean Mobile Network Subscribers
- Gulf Mobile Network Subscribers
- North Africa Mobile Network Subscribers
- West Africa Mobile Network Subscribers
- Southern Africa Mobile Network Subscribers
- Central Africa Mobile Network Subscribers
- East Africa Mobile Network Subscribers
- Africa Major Mobile Groups
- Middle East Major Mobile Groups
- Major North Africa Mobile Markets
- Major West Africa Mobile Markets
- Major Central Africa Mobile Markets
- Major East Africa Mobile Markets
- Major Southern Africa Mobile Markets
- Major Middle East Mobile Markets
- Mobile Network Operator Forecasts 4Q 2012 - 4Q 2016
- About 'Africa & Middle East Telecom-Week'
- The MNO Directory (with sample operator profiles)