Portio Mobile Factbook 2013
Free Telecoms Market Research Reports
Broadband & Fixed
Handsets & Devices
Information & Communications Technology
Media & Entertainment
Mobile Content & Applications
Networks & Infrastructure
Terms & Conditions
The global mobile billing systems market has been steadily expanding over the past decade, but is about to enter into a stronger growth phase. Bolstered by ubiquitous migration to next-generation networks, this market - under the broader OSS/BSS umbrella - will be a salient issue in the telecoms industry over the 2012-2017 forecast period.
In the Mobile Billing Evolution 2012-2017 report, visiongain offers expert analysis of trends and opportunities in this surging market, supplemented by expert opinion from two market-leading companies. Visiongain's forecasts of the industry span global, regional, and national markets, providing insight and in-depth analysis at every step.
Throughout the report, visiongain also examines tangential fields such as m-payments and m-commerce, mobile broadband, OSS/BSS, and IMS, all of which are critically intertwined with mobile billing.
All of visiongain's findings are clearly and neatly illustrated through 85 charts, tables, and figures spanning the report's 10 chapters.
Drawing on a great diversity of primary and secondary sources, visiongain presents analysis and forecasts the mobile billing systems market in a straightforward manner. This report is a thorough overview of forces driving contemporary mobile billing, describing its cause and effect relationships with diverse elements of an ever-expanding next-generation ecosystem.
Unique Selling Points
• Comprehensive analysis of the prospects for the global mobile billing systems market from 2012-2017.
• Analysis and forecasting informed by expert consultation with industry leaders. You will be able to read transcripts of interviews with product and marketing managers from two leading companies involved in different regions.
• 84 unique tables, charts, graphs, and figures that quantify, analyse and forecast the changing dynamics of the mobile billing systems market between 2012-2017.
• Forecasts and analysis for the global mobile billing systems market between 2012-2017.
• Forecasts and analysis for 5 regional markets (American Continent, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and North Africa, and the Rest of the World).
• Forecasts and analysis for the US market, a forerunner in the mobile billing sphere.
• A wide range of further supporting forecasts from 2012-2017 that underpin our projections for the mobile billing systems market.
• Analysis of the forces that influence and characterise the mobile billing systems market.
• Analysis of the overlapping areas of mobile billing systems and BSS, contextualised by their relationship to CRM, SDP, and the overarching global trend towards a multi play LTE + IMS environment.
• Analysis of 7 leading companies in the mobile billing systems market. The report studies their products, strategies, partnerships, and overall approach to a changing market.
• Vendor lists featuring a range of innovative companies operating at all levels of the mobile billing systems market.
Visiongain telecommunications reports are compiled using a broad and rich mixture of both primary and secondary information to produce an overall industry outlook. In order to provide our clients with the best product possible product, we do not rely on any one single source of information. Visiongain analysts not only interview market-leading vendors, carriers, service providers and industry experts but also review a wealth of financial data and product information from a vast range of sources.
Why you should buy Mobile Billing Evolution 2012-2017
• You will receive a comprehensive analysis of the mobile billing systems market from 2012-2017.
• The analysis and forecasting has been informed by expert consultation with industry leaders. Within the report, you will be able to read transcripts of exclusive interviews from 2 leading companies involved within the mobile billing systems market.
• You will find 84 tables, charts, figures, and graphs that quantify, analyse and forecast the mobile billing systems market from 2012-2017.
• You will receive forecasts and analysis of the mobile billing systems market in 5 regions from 2012-2017.
- The American Continent
- Middle East and North Africa
- The Rest of the World
• You will discover forecasts and analysis for the US mobile billing systems market - a forerunner for the region and the global market - between 2012-2017.
• You will find further supporting forecasts from 2012-2017 :
- Mobile Data Traffic Forecasts
- Tablet, Smartphone and PC Shipments Forecast
- Mobile Broadband Subscription Forecasts
- M Payment Spending Forecasts
- Operator Spending on IMS Equipment Forecasts
- IMS Subscriber Forecasts
- BSS and Billing System Vendor Number Forecasts
• You will receive a SWOT analysis that examines the mobile billing systems market from 2012-2017.
• You will gain profiles of 7 leading companies operating within the mobile billing systems market.
• You will understand the relationship between mobile billing systems and the spheres of IMS, LTE, smart devices, and novel mobile applications.
What is the structure of the report?
Chapter 1 defines the mobile billing systems market and the role of support systems in next-generation telecommunications.
Chapter 2 provides forecasts of the global mobile billing systems market from 2012-2017.
Chapter 3 provides forecasts of regional and US mobile billing systems markets for 2012-2017.
Chapter 4 details the drivers and restraints for the mobile billing systems market from 2012-2017.
Chapter 5 details the interaction of mobile billing systems with other components of next-generation network infrastructure.
Chapter 6 provides in-depth analysis of the major and minor vendors in the mobile billing systems market space.
Chapter 7 contains expert option from 2 market-leading companies.
1. Comarch; Krzysztof Kwiatkowski, Product Manager for the Telecommunications Business Unit
2. Comverse; Alice Bartram, Associate Vice President Product Management and Marketing; Michael Huffman, Senior Marketing Manager
Chapter 8 is a SWOT analysis of the mobile billing systems market.
Chapter 9 is the conclusions chapter, which sums up earlier market forecasts.
A1 (Telekom Austria)
Quintrex Data Systems
Telefónica O2 Germany
Organisations mentioned in this report