Portio Mobile Factbook 2013
Free Telecoms Market Research Reports
Broadband & Fixed
Handsets & Devices
Information & Communications Technology
Media & Entertainment
Mobile Content & Applications
Networks & Infrastructure
Terms & Conditions
The Mobile Roaming Market 2012-2017: Operator Strategies, Opportunities & Challenges in the 3G and LTE Era
How can additional revenues be gained from LTE roaming services? To capitalise, we describe the right strategies to embark upon within this holistic and timely report. The report further dissects roaming revenues year-by-year, region by region and by service type from 2012-2017. You will also discover the current roaming legislation, new business models and the various drivers and barriers.
Visiongain believes that 2012 is a crucial year for operators to change their roaming strategies. Operators need to deal with data pricing and bill shock swiftly to ensure subscribers utilise roaming services in increasing numbers. This report provides crucial data and forecasts for any current or potential member of the LTE and roaming ecosystems.
The report contains 75 tables, charts and graphs that add visual analysis in order to explain developing trends within the roaming market. Visiongain provides forecasts for the period 2012-2017 in terms of value (US$) for the global roaming market. In addition, 6 regional roaming markets are forecast and analysed by Visiongain over the period 2012-2017. The report also provides profiles of several leading companies operating within the market, and includes an exclusive interview with a principal roaming company, providing expert insight alongside Visiongain analysis.
Unique Selling Points
• Comprehensive analysis of the prospects for the roaming market from 2012-2017.
• Analysis and forecasting informed by extensive expert consultation with industry leaders. You will be able to read a full transcript of an interview with a leading company involved within the roaming market.
• 75 tables, charts and graphs that quantify, analyse and forecast the changing dynamics of the roaming market between 2012-2017.
• Forecasts and analysis for the global roaming market between 2012-2017
• Forecasts and analysis for 6 regional roaming markets, as well as rest of the world figures and projections for the period 2012-2017.
• Analysis of the forces that influence and characterise the roaming market.
• Profiles of several leading companies operating within the roaming market.
Why you should buy The Mobile Roaming Market 2012-2017: Operator Strategies, Opportunities & Challenges in the 3G and LTE Era
• You will receive a comprehensive analysis of the global roaming market from 2012-2017
• The analysis and forecasting has been informed by extensive expert consultation with industry leaders. Within the report, you will be able to read a full transcript of an interview from a leading company involved within the roaming market:
• You will find 75 tables, charts, and graphs that quantify, analyse and forecast the roaming market from 2012-2017.
• You will receive forecasts and analysis of the global roaming market between 2012-2017.
• You will receive global roaming revenue forecasts for 2012-2017.
• You will find global roaming subscriber forecasts for 2012-2017.
• You will receive roaming vs. non-roaming subscriber forecasts for 2012-2017.
• You will be presented with revenue forecasts for the 6 major regional roaming markets, as well as figures and projections for the period 2012-2017
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
• You will find revenue forecasts for LTE roaming vs. traditional roaming from 2012-2017
• You will see subscriber forecasts for enterprise roaming vs. non-enterprise roaming from 2012-2017
• You will find revenue forecasts for mobile VoIP from 2012-2017
• You will gain market share forecasts from 2012-2017 for the following uses -
• You will find global forecasts for mobile data traffic from 2012-2017
• You will receive regional and national details of LTE roll out schedules.
• You will discover analysis of user surveys relating to roaming services by type -
• You will receive a SWOT analysis that examines the roaming market from 2012-2017
• You will find analysis of regional and national roaming policies and regulations.
• You will gain profiles of several leading companies operating within the roaming market
What is the structure of the report?
Executive Summary provides a holistic overview of the current market and the reports findings.
Chapter 1 is an introduction to the roaming market providing a clear overview and definition of the market and its characteristics.
Chapter 2 provides extensive analysis of the global roaming market with detailed forecast from 2012-2017.
Chapter 3 details regional roaming revenue forecasts and operator strategies from 2012-2017
Chapter 4 analyses leading roaming companies and business models
Chapter 5 features an original interview with industry experts MACH who offer an insider's perspective into the roaming market.
Chapter 6 provides conclusions and recommendations.
Chapter 7 is a detailed and in depth glossary.
This report has been compiled by combining information obtained from a very wide and rich mixture of primary and secondary research sources, producing a broad industry overview. Visiongain sought opinions from leading figures in the roaming market to underpin the analysis of market drivers and restraints. The study draws on a diverse range of official corporate and governmental announcements, media reports, policy documents, industry statements and expert opinion as a basis for discussing and predicting developments in the roaming market between 2012 and 2017.
Visiongain considers that this methodology results in an accurate, objective mixture of analyses and forecasts.
You can order this report today
Anybody with an interest in the roaming market should gain valuable information and insight from this new study by visiongain, which analyses one of the most exciting parts of all mobile operators portfolios. Roaming offers substantial business and investment opportunities and is becoming an increasingly important component of operator strategies in all regional markets.
Advanced Info Service (AIS)
C Spire Wireless
Carolina West Wireless
Chariton Valley Comms
China Mobile Research Institute
Energy Australia Ausgrid
Etex Telephone Co-op
Hong Kong CSL
O2 Secure Wireless
Panhandle Telephone Co-op
Peoples Telephone Co-op
Public Service Wireless
S and R Communications
S&T Telephone Cooperative
Saudi Telecom Company
Singapore Telecommunications (SingTel)
T Mobile Slovensko
T Mobile USA
Telecom Italia Mobile (TIM)
Texas Energy Network
Government Agencies and Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Authority Regulatory Post and Télécommunications
City of Charlotte Council
Communication and Information Technology Commission (CITC)
Conexus Mobile Alliance
Department of Telecommunications (DoT, India)
European Commission (EC)
European Council (EC)
European Regulation Group (ERG)
Global System for Mobile Communications Association (GSMA)
International Roaming Expert Group (IREG)
Ministry of Communications
Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (China)
Ministry of Telecommunication & Information Technology
Ministry of Transport and Communications
National Telecommunication Commission (INTT)
National Telecommunication Corporation (NTC, Sudan)
National Telecommunication Regulatory Authority (NTRA)
Paltel Ministry of Telecom and Information Technology
Post and Telecommunication Office
Sao Paolo Military Police
Supreme Council for Communication and Information Technology (ICT)
Supreme Council for Communication and Information Technology (SMPTS)
Syrian Telecommunication Establishment (STE)
Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA)
Telecommunications Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI)
Telecommunications Regulatory Commission (TRC)
The National Telecommunications Regulatory Agency (AMRT)
The Regularity Authority (ARE)
Transferred Account Data Interchange Group (TADIG)
US Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
West Africa Telecommunications Regulation Association
World Trade Organisation (WTO)
Zain One Network