Portio Mobile Factbook 2013
Free Telecoms Market Research Reports
Broadband & Fixed
Handsets & Devices
Information & Communications Technology
Media & Entertainment
Mobile Content & Applications
Networks & Infrastructure
Terms & Conditions
The report investigates mHealth applications as a function of the total number of applications, the kinds of applications available, the relative size of the various categories and so on. The reader will gain a comprehensive picture of state of the mHealth market.
Best Practice examples are selected to illustrate either a typical application or an application that demonstrates current state-of the-art in mHealth application publishing
The full report is 45 pages long and contains 9 figures, 7 tables, and plenty of selected applications' screenshots.
The first part of the report examines the current state of the mHealth smartphone applications market:
- the total number of applications per app store
- absolute numbers, share and distribution of mHealth applications per store and by platform
- overview on dominant mHealth application business models, share of paid applications per store
- the types (categories) of applications available
- the relative size of the various categories
- average application pricing in different app stores and by selected categories.
The second part of the report reviews 13 different categories of mHealth smartphone applications and provides 28 best practice examples. The chapter looks at:
- the potential target groups for each type of applications
- main objectives of application categories
- current pricing levels
- main use cases of existing applications
- overview of selected applications, representing current mHealth application publishing.
The Mobile Health Applications Landscape report helps the reader to obtain a comprehensive overview of the smartphone applications' current state and mHealth publishing potential.