Portio Mobile Factbook 2013
Free Telecoms Market Research Reports
Broadband & Fixed
Handsets & Devices
Information & Communications Technology
Media & Entertainment
Mobile Content & Applications
Networks & Infrastructure
Terms & Conditions
Smartphone & tablet traffic skyrocketingThis report examines the mobile video market and its different business models, technologies and devices. It offers readers an analysis of consumption, the market’s segmentation and its development up to 2015, along with key data on the players and market sales which are forecast to reach €12.6 billion in 2015.
• How big is the mobile video market? Why is subscription the most popular formula?
• How is video content consumed and what are the most widely used formats and devices?
• How are the technological environments of fixed and mobile video converging?
• How are operators handling the traffic surge?
• Who are the mobile video market’s key players?
Report comes with its database
- Mobile video market: Advertising, Subscription services, VoD
- Time spent on mobile: OTT, Managed Services
- USA, Japan, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK
• NTT DoCoMo
• Telecom Italia Mobile
Telecom equipment manufacturers
Mobile video distribution solution providers
• BBC iPlayer
• TV5 Monde
• Rhythm New Media