Portio Mobile Factbook 2013
Free Telecoms Market Research Reports
Broadband & Fixed
Handsets & Devices
Information & Communications Technology
Media & Entertainment
Mobile Content & Applications
Networks & Infrastructure
Terms & Conditions
EarthLink is a provider of internet protocol (IP) infrastructure and services across the US. The company offers internet access and related value-added services to individual customers. EarthLink also provides integrated communications and related value-added services to businesses, enterprise organizations and communications carriers. The company primarily operates in the US, where it is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and employs 1,870 people. The company recorded revenues of $622.2 million during the financial year ended December 2010 (FY2010), a decrease of 14% over 2009. The decrease in revenue was primarily due to decline in the company?s consumer subscriber base. The operating profit of the company was $161.7 million in FY2010, a decrease of 11.2% over 2009. Its net profit was $81.5 million in FY2010, a decrease of 71.6% over 2009.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on EarthLink, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting EarthLink, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of EarthLink, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on EarthLink, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from EarthLink, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available