Portio Mobile Factbook 2013
Free Telecoms Market Research Reports
Broadband & Fixed
Handsets & Devices
Information & Communications Technology
Media & Entertainment
Mobile Content & Applications
Networks & Infrastructure
Terms & Conditions
Datamonitor's PAETEC Holding Corp. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. PAETEC Holding Corp. - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
PAETEC Holding (PAETEC or 'the company') is a communications services and solutions provider. It provides large, medium-sized and small business end-user customers in metropolitan areas with a package of integrated communications services that encompasses data services, including broadband Internet access services and virtual private network services, and voice services, including local telephone services and domestic and international long distance services.
The company primarily operates in the US, where it is headquartered in Fairport, New York, and employs around 4,546 people. The company recorded revenues of $1,623.8 million during the financial year ended December 2010 (FY2010), an increase of 2.8% over 2009. The operating profit of the company was $44.6 million in FY2010, a decrease of 26.8% over 2009. Its net loss was $57.7 million in FY2010, compared to a net loss of 28.7 million in 2009.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on PAETEC Holding Corp. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting PAETEC Holding Corp. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of PAETEC Holding Corp.
-Data is supplemented with details on PAETEC Holding Corp. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from PAETEC Holding Corp.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers? businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors? business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available