Portio Mobile Factbook 2013
Free Telecoms Market Research Reports
Broadband & Fixed
Handsets & Devices
Information & Communications Technology
Media & Entertainment
Mobile Content & Applications
Networks & Infrastructure
Terms & Conditions
Despite greater usage of location aware technology, the uptake of both social location-sharing services and location-based shopping apps in CPG marketing has been behind the curve compared to the foodservice and retail sectors. This case study examines the key consumer drivers and barriers of location-aware web services in CPG marketing.
Features and benefits
* Achieve growth by understanding the opportunities that can be realized via location aware mobile marketing services
* Enhance the credibility of sales pitches by better understanding the drivers of the usage of location-based mobile marketing services
* Stimulate ideation and invigorate brands by learning from some of the best examples specifically from the CPG and food service sectors
* Enhance your market positioning and concept development efforts, and reduce risk for new location-aware campaigns, increasing the chances of success
With Smartphone ownership rising, the usage of location-based mobile web-services has soared over 2010 and the application of this new technology is widely seen as a new frontier in consumer marketing.
While retail brands have embraced location-based shopper apps and foodservice brands have endorsed social location based apps, CPG brands are yet to fully understand how to best harness this technology.
Your key questions answered
* How can this technology be used to counter the rise of own label in CPG brand marketing?
* What are the key consumer drivers of location-aware marketing services?
* What are the key barriers holding back their usage in CPG marketing?
* What are the key aims and objectives of new marketing campaigns that harness this technology?