Portio Mobile Factbook 2013
Free Telecoms Market Research Reports
Broadband & Fixed
Handsets & Devices
Information & Communications Technology
Media & Entertainment
Mobile Content & Applications
Networks & Infrastructure
Terms & Conditions
"Should operators launch LTE ahead of rivals?"
LTE: Early Mover Strategies will offer key insights into the advantages and disadvantages of launching LTE early. The analysis provides an in-depth examination of how and why some operators have chosen to launch this 4G technology ahead of their rivals. The research looks at the barriers and drivers for launching LTE early and identifies the benefits and disadvantages of doing so.
The research covers LTE strategies in the world’s largest multi-LTE operator market, Sweden, offering a unique insight into how new entrants can position themselves relative to the incumbents’ LTE services. It also looks at how operators are positioning LTE services relative to 3G; LTE marketing and pricing; network rollout strategies; LTE/ 3G network integration challenges; LTE network strategies – integration challenges and voice dilemmas; as well as details of some early LTE subscriber uptake.
How will this research help you:
- Answer why operators have launched LTE early.
- Answer how they launched LTE.
- Look at early findings from operators that have launched LTE.
- Examine barriers and drivers for launching LTE early.
- Highlight different LTE launch strategies.
Case studies include:
- Tele2 Sweden
- Telia Sweden
- Voda De
- Verizon US
- Metro US
- CSL HK
- Cyrowy Polsat Poland
- Hong Kong
- Paul Lambert, Senior Analyst, Operator Strategies
- Elson Sutanto, Research Analyst, Europe
- Thecla Mbongue, Senior Analyst, MEA
- Tingting Liu, Research Analyst, Asia Pacific
- Kristin Paulin, Research Analyst, Americas
- Dario Talmesio, Principal Analyst, Europe