Portio Mobile Factbook 2013
Free Telecoms Market Research Reports
Broadband & Fixed
Handsets & Devices
Information & Communications Technology
Media & Entertainment
Mobile Content & Applications
Networks & Infrastructure
Terms & Conditions
Summary: a new 249 page Telco 2.0 Strategy Report on the future of broadband, including analysis of the latest new ideas in broadband business model innovation, new 'Telco 2.0' Opportunities, global forecasts, four future strategic scenarios, and a detailed 'Use Case' describing a new Managed Offload 'Use Case'.
The report covers:
Best practice innovation, and detailed assessment of 'Telco 2.0' opportunities, in Mobile Broadband, Advanced New Wholesale, and Fixed Retail Broadband Business Models
Four scenarios for broadband market players: 'Telco 2.0 Player', 'Happy Piper', 'Device Specialist', and 'Government Department'
Telco 2.0's forecasts for the Broadband Access market
An advanced and detailed 'Use Case' for a specific Telco 2.0 Opportunity, 'Managed Offload of Mobile Broadband to Fixed Networks'
Conclusions and recommendations for Telcos and other Broadband Service providers (BSPs) and their partners
The report is a 'must read' for CxOs, strategists and broadband product managers seeking to develop their business strategies and position their products, both within Telcos and BSPs and for the community of business partners and vendors.
Who is the report for?
Telecoms Operators' and other Broadband Service Providers':
- Strategy departments
- Central research libraries & market research functions
- CTO office, Strategic Marketing, Business Development
- Wholesale Departments
- Government & Regulatory Affairs depts
- Network architects & planners
- Broadband services marketing departments (fixed, cable and mobile)
- Marketing / business development / strategy functions
- Fixed broadband access equipment vendors
- Wireless network radio & transport vendors
- IP core suppliers
- Fixed-broadband terminal suppliers
- Mobile broadband device suppliers
- Policy management, DPI & control specialists
- Billing & OSS suppliers
- Silicon and "enabler" providers