Africa Top 100 Mobile Operators 2Q14
UK MNO Monitor
Free Telecoms Market Research Reports
MNO Twitter Sentiment
Operators & Regulators
Terms & Conditions
Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
This is the first research that takes a view of 5G networks from a Next Generation Network (NGN) perspective. This research represents analysis of 5G networks with an emphasis on areas that are of special interest to network operators, services providers, and R&D groups. This research focuses on developments and technologies that have great potential to evolve present telecommunication systems into high-value 5G NGN architectures.
The incorporated technologies are:
2. Cloud Computing.
3. All IP Network.
4. Flat IP Architecture.
This research also provides a vision into 5G networks incorporating different technologies that will bring NGN capabilities to an entirely new level.
· A view into the future of telecommunication beyond LTE
· Vision and perspectives into 5G architecture
· Analysis of nanotechnology and cloud computing evolution to form a single entity the NanoCore
· Evaluation of leading edge technologies compounded to form 5G including Morphe, Graphene, Nanosensor, Optoelectronics, Quantum Cryptography, Multicore technology
· Telecommunication operators and service providers
· Network system manufacturing vendors
· Telecom managed services providers
· Professionals from different technologies (Telecoms, Nanotechnology, Cloud Computing, and AIPN)