Pyramid Research Predictions 2014
Free Telecoms Market Research Reports
MNO Twitter Sentiment
Operators & Regulators
UK MNO Realtime Twitter Sentiment
Broadband & Fixed
Handsets & Devices
Information & Communications Technology
Media & Entertainment
Networks & Infrastructure
Terms & Conditions
This report analyses the overriding trends and changes taking place in telecom services markets around the globe. It explores the driving forces behind the market’s growth and transformation including an examination of the chief market trends, the latest news about the operators with the main merger and acquisitions and their rankings, plus volume and value forecasts up to 2014 by geographical areas, countries and markets.
• With close to 2% growth worldwide the recovery is confirmed, yet is the gap between developed and emerging markets getting wider?
• Can strong growth in mobile data offset declining voice revenues?
• Is the expansion of broadband Internet and data services sufficient to support the markets' growth?
• What effect do changes in market hierarchies have on operator rankings?
> Database (Excel)
Markets and Forecasts up to 2013 by country and by segment:
- Fixed telephony
- Mobile services: 2G/3G
- Data and Internet: Dial-up, DSL, Cable modem, FTTx
Update Database June & December 2010