Portio Mobile Factbook 2013
Free Telecoms Market Research Reports
Broadband & Fixed
Handsets & Devices
Information & Communications Technology
Media & Entertainment
Mobile Content & Applications
Networks & Infrastructure
Terms & Conditions
This essential report profiles 21 countries in the Central and Eastern European region, presenting them in a clear and informative structure
Senior Analyst, Informa Telecoms and Media
- Forecasts to 2013 - unique forecasts for subscriptions, voice and data revenues, ARPU and technology growth. Includes individual subscription forecasts for 29 countries allowing you to assess the future developments of each market, and the region as a whole
- Comprehensive regional summary - provides an invaluable insight into the current status of regional and global operators’ footprints, acquisition strategies and ambitions
- 21 in-depth country profiles - supplies a status update of each key market, including significant technology, licence and investment developments, subscriber numbers and operator market share
- Details of new license awards and technology developments - reviews all the latest developments and planned launches in the region
- Expert commentary from industry analysts - puts the figures and forecasts into context whilst identifying key trends and explaining their significance to the market
- Key market intelligence
- List of main operators active in the market
- Subscriber numbers per operator and annual growth rate
- Operator market shares
- Regulatory developments
- Other significant developments in the region, including mergers and acquisitions, branding, market segmentation, data, and enterprise
Key Issues Addressed
- Which countries are seeing the most development and investments?
- Which are seeing the most growth?
- How important is driving data usage to the operators in Central and Eastern Europe?
- How are market conditions driving competition and consolidation?
- What degree of market liberalisation are regulators legislating for?
Who should read this report
European mobile operators –analyse the status of the European mobile market with in-depth profiles and forecasts
Regulators – monitor what has been done to support or hinder the industry’s growth
Global mobile operators with potential acquisition goals – analyse existing ventures and identify potential competitors and business partners
Applications providers, infrastructure suppliers and vendors – discover what strategies operators are implementing and how you can match their requirements
Investment analysts – review the new developments and investment opportunities in this region