Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
"The content and international scope of Converging Media is great."
Pacific Internet Australia
'Digital Media Newsletter' is the industry's most trusted source of breaking news, accurate data and incisive analysis for tracking digital-content strategies around the globe ensuring you keep up to speed with this rapidly developing sector.
'Digital Media Newsletter' will help shape your strategic direction by delivering an intelligent mix of:
- exclusive news and news analysis on the global digital-content market
- in-depth research & analysis of significant themes and issues impacting the sector
- company profiles examining the product offerings and strategies of the trail-blazing companies shaping the digital-content industry today and in the future
- country profiles with in-depth analysis of an individual country's digital-content market, the major players leading the way, trends and any likely developments
- sector profiles keeping you informed of key trends within different market segments
- market data on global digital-content numbers, and a round-up of the latest digital-content alliances and deals.
'Digital Media Newsletter's' datasets are designed to provide clear benchmarking and status snapshot information, enabling you to track market progress. Every update includes complete first-hand data sets obtained from primary sources. Our datasets can be used to populate your internal presentations and provides invaluable competitive intelligence.
'Digital Media Newsletter's' unique CM Index also measures advanced-digital-content consumption using broadband, digital TV and mobile data. The exclusive figures are published every quarter and cover major markets in Europe, the Americas and Asia Pacific.
Key Questions Answered
'Digital Media Newsletter' answers the questions key to your business:
- Which are the world's leading digital markets?
- Who's who in digital media?
- How do you formulate a digital strategy?
- How will convergence affect your business?
- Which alliances are shaping the digital media sector?
- What is the shape of the TV future?
Subscribe to 'Digital Media Newsletter' online to receive instant access, to read online and download fully formatted PDFs. Access your issues on the day of publication, with no postal delays, and benefit from a fully searchable archive of over 4 years of research material. Online access turns your subscription into a fully featured research tool.
The importance of accurate and reliable intelligence is greater than ever. 'Digital Media Newsletter' provides up-to-the-minute news and analysis to enhance your strategic decision making process.
If there's a device carrying digital content, expect to read about it in 'Digital Media Newsletter'.
Your colleagues and competitors rely on 'Digital Media Newsletter' to help shape their strategic direction, shouldn't you?
Who Should Read This?
'Digital Media Newsletter' is key reading for anyone working within the global converging media industry.
Service providers need to keep up with developments in this fast-moving sector. In a space where content is becoming king, SPs simply have to gain a better understanding of a mediatized space.
Broadband has changed everything for media companies. While the Net is a threat to the established way of doing things, the online opportunities are huge. It's time to find out how to get real value out of content.
Developers and Enablers
SPs and media companies are crying out for the solutions that will allow them to deliver sophisticated video, audio and gaming products to online consumers. Converging Media is full of the deals and developments that show the way forward.