Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Global Mobile Daily newsletter is a daily Research Service which contextualizes breaking news by providing exclusive analysis and comment on events as they happen
Delivered direct to your desktop every working day each issue of Global Mobile Daily covers operator strategy, new technologies & services, mergers and acquisition news, in a concise easy-to-read format.
From Asia to Africa to the Americas, from Eastern and Western Europe to the Middle East, benefit from a truly global view of the industry, bringing you vital intelligence on:
- today's mergers and acquisitions and valuations
- advance notice of bids and bidders
- analysis of company results and bottom line performance
- the very latest new technology developments and vendor performance
- competitive strategies for innovative pricing
- identify potentially lucrative markets for investment
Key Questions Answered
- How is the mobile regulatory environment changing across the world?
- Which regions are seeing the most merger and acquisition activity?
- What strategic partnerships should you make?
- Which operators and markets are succeeding and why?
- Who are the key players and what are their strategies?
- What is the current trend in ARPU, how does this differ around the world?
Instant access to eight years' worth of global data and analysis
Subscribe to an online licence to Global Mobile Daily to receive instant access, to read online or download in a fully formatted PDF. Access your issue on the day of publication, with no postal delays, and benefit from a fully searchable archive of over eight years past issues, making your subscription into a fully featured research tool.
Global Mobile Daily newsletter delivers primary research and in-depth analysis from our editors and expert analysts, providing exclusive coverage on how the latest developments will affect the global mobile market, and ultimately your business.
Who Should Read This?
Assess the key opportunities and threats to your business and benchmark your performance against local competitors and peers regionally and globally
Track global network rollout activity and evaluate the potential take up of new technologies and services being deployed now and in the future and amend your strategies accordingly. Assess new opportunities before your competitors
Content and media players
Assess the technologies, operator strategies and markets that offer the best potential for you and identify potential partners in regions across the world
Consultants, analysts and venture capitalists
Gain insights from unbiased, reasoned hard facts free from industry hype. Provide clients with clear business intelligence to support recommendations and investment in mobile markets across the world.