Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Business critical information allowing you to fully understand next-generation mobile and wireless broadband markets
Providing accurate industry news, detailed market data and in-depth, expert analysis, 3G Wireless Broadband fortnightly Research Service is the industry's only complete, global resource to address the full range of next-generation mobile and wireless broadband technologies and services.
- In-depth research and analysis: regular, primary research from our editors and analysts
- Exclusive news: hard-hitting news that impacts major players and markets
- Complete research toolkit: search the full archive of analysis and download published research
- Industry benchmark data: fully exportable primary data
- Multiple user access: online and PDF research delivered to users across your organisation
Intelligent Networks Newsletter provides quarterly and other regular updates of the following:
- WCDMA/CDMA2000 subscriber numbers by operator and country
- 3G/WiMAX vendor infrastructure announcements
- Wi-Fi hotspot coverage/usage including totals by operator, country and region
- Upcoming global spectrum availability for 3G and wireless broadband
Key Questions Answered
- What 3G business models are operators developing?
- How can you use WiMAX and Wi-Fi to differentiate your offering?
- How is licensing and regulatory policy impacting on 3G/wireless broadband roll-out?
- What are the broadband technology choices faced by cellular/wireless providers?
- What applications and services are drawing customers to 3G/wireless broadband?
- How is terminal development and availability affecting take-up of services?
- Which wireless broadband markets will be strategically important to your operation?
- How should you approach fixed-mobile convergence and wireless VoIP?
- Which are the most successful IMS/IP core network migration strategies?
Subscribe to Intelligent Networks Newsletter online and receive instant access to essential industry news. Read online or download fully formatted PDFs anytime, day or night!
Access your issues on the day of publication, with no postal delays and benefit from a fully searchable archive of research material.
Online access turns your subscription into a reliable, fully functional business research tool.
Intelligent Networks Newsletter datasets are designed to provide clear benchmarking and status snapshot information, enabling you to track market progress.
Every 4 page update includes complete first-hand data sets obtained from operators and other primary sources. Our datasets can be used to populate your internal presentations and provide invaluable competitive intelligence.
Who Should Read This?
Intelligent Networks Newsletter is key reading for anyone with a stake in the future of next generation cellular, wireless broadband and converged IP core networks and technologies:
- Mobile/Wireless Operators
- Fixed operators
- Handset, device and infrastructure vendors
- Infrastructure, device, silicon & software providers
- Service providers
- End users
- Industry & financial analysts, Venture Capitalists and regulators