Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
"A crucial source of industry information. It's the pick of the convergence age as it's one of the few that provides comprehensive coverage on issues ranging from telecom, internet to cable and satellite television... "
Every issue of 'Asia Telecoms Newsletter' tracks the strategies critical to operator data revenues from messaging to multimedia services, highlighting the best approaches to strategic partnerships across the value chain:
- Pay TV: cable DTH and IPTV.
Analyses issues including:
- New pay TV operator launches
- Subscriber updates on current operators
- Operator growth strategies
- Merger and acquisition news
- Regulatory issues
- Broadband: cable, modem, DSL, FTTH, WiFi, WiMAX and WLAN.
- Development of current broadband operators
- New operator launches
- Emerging technology trends
- Infrastructure developments
- Telecoms: fixed-line and VoIP
Gives a broad view on:
- Regulatory updates
- Major standard issues
- Operator alliances
- Satellite: operators, launches
- New satellite launches
- Regulatory news
- Operator mergers and acquisition activity
Each issue contains four pages of data analysis on the following statistics on a rotational basis:
- Broadband subscribers
- Cellular subscribers
- Wireless broadband subscribers
- Cable DTH figures
Key questions answered
- How is the rapidly converging telecoms and media market going to affect my business?
- How are different countries regulating the new convergence era?
- Who will be the gatekeeper to subsribers in the future convergence world?
- How will the mobile sector replace their lost voice revenues?
- How will the relationship between fixed-line telcos and pay TV players change as IPTV rolls out?
Instant access to ten years' worth of data and intelligence
Subscribe to an online licence to 'Asia Telecoms Newsletter' to receive instant access, to read online or download in a fully formatted PDF. Access your issue on the day of publication, with no postal delays, and benefit from a fully searchable archive of over ten years past issues, making your subscription into a fully featured research tool.
Countries covered include:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Korea
Who should read this
- Mobile operators
In-depth analysis of the key technical, strategic and regulatory issues in the convergence era and examines key emerging trends
- Content owners and Broadcasters
Identify opportunities and understand the sometimes confusing new media world. ASIAcom looks at new media business models around the region and explains what the new platform operators are looking for from content providers
- Fixed-line and broadband players
Examines how fixed-line and broadband players around the region are responding to new challenges
- Handset, device and infrastructure vendors
Understand the market, your competitors, operator launches and what features consumers will demand on their handsets going forward. Mobile infrastructure vendors - track and react to market and competitor activity
- Industry & financial analysts
Gain a unique understanding of the regional industry on a country-by-country basis.