Africa Top 100 Mobile Operators 2Q14
UK MNO Monitor
Free Telecoms Market Research Reports
MNO Twitter Sentiment
Operators & Regulators
Terms & Conditions
Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
Each issue contains:
- News and news analysis covering major developments within Middle East and African markets
- Exclusive data sets
- Country profiles covering: regulation framework, evolution of competition, license developments, take-up of mobile data and 3G services, ARPU trends and tariff development
- Editorial comment - focuses on both specific issues and general trends
- Industry questions and answers with senior industry figures
- Short cuts - sharp and concise review of regional news
Data analysis including:
- Subscribers and penetration by country
- Subscribers by operator
- Prepaid subscribers by operator
- Market share
Key Questions Answered
- Which markets in the region are growing quickest and what opportunities do they offer to your business?
- What new licenses are being issued and who are the likely bidders and winners?
- What merger and acquisition activity is likely across the region?
- Which strategic partnerships should you make?
- How quickly is 3G being rolled out?
- What network technologies are being deployed?
- What services are generating the most revenues?
Instant access to three years' worth of data and intelligence
Subscribe to an online licence to Middle East & Africa Wireless Analyst to receive instant access, to read online or download in a fully formatted PDF. Access your issue on the day of publication, with no postal delays, and benefit from a fully searchable archive of over three years past issues, making your subscription into a fully featured research tool.
Africa: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Bostwana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Congo, Egypt, Gabon, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Libya, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Reunioin, Senegal, South Africa, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia.
Middle East: Afghanistan, Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, UAE, Yemen.
Who Should Read This?
Monitor the key developments and trends in your market and keep track of the activities and strategies of local competitors and learn from the experiences of operators in similar regional markets
International and regional operators
Gain a clear insight into the region wide developments that will enable you to identify sectors and markets for future growth
Assess the potential of markets across the region by tracking licence awards, developing operator strategy, network technology choices and the activity of your competitors and identify new business opportunities in one of the fastest growing regions in the world
Industry & financial analysts
Gain insights into the key developments in the emerging Middle East and African wireless market. Help your customers make better decisions, track mobile developments by topic, market, technology or country.
Middle East and Africa Wireless Analyst delivers incomparable data and analysis that allows me to meaningfully compare different markets. The analysis is always deeper and more well-researched than most other publications.