Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
"[it] provides an important overview of the European mobile market - it is concise, cutting-edge and to the point. Especially in the fast-moving world of mobile networks, it is essential to be up-to-date. Mobile Communications Europe is a valuable source for Hutchison 3G Austria"
European Telecoms Newsletter Research Service from Informa Telecoms & Media is the definitive source of strategic intelligence on Europe's mobile operators and markets, bringing you exhaustive news analysis and strategic insight into the key trends across western and eastern Europe, with a special focus on operator strategies, regulation, tariffs, marketing, retail and distribution.
Each issue contains:
- News and news analysis
- Interviews with leading industry executives
- Detailed MVNO profiles
- Comment from industry leaders
- Country profiles - data and commentary on over 40 eastern and western European markets, updated quarterly
- Quarterly statistics and commentary on pan-European subscription growth, market share, ARPU, prepaid and tariffs
- Key European Market Indicators - regular charts and comment highlighting critical industry trends
Each country profile analyses key developments in the market that quarter and their impact on the operators' businesses and contains:
- Data on subscriptions
- Quarterly net additions and WCDMA subscriptions by operator
- Subscriptions by country
- Quarterly net additions
- Prepaid as a % of total
- WCDMA as a % of total
- Penetration and fixed broadband subscribers
Key Questions Answered
- How will the increasing convergence of the telecoms and media industries impact on your growth?
- How can you best differentiate your services from that of competitors, in terms of branding, tariffs and content?
- How do you build a successful content strategy in a converging multimedia world?
- What threats are posed by the proliferation of new competitors such as MVNOs?
- Which types of strategic partnerships are likely to be most beneficial?
Instant access to ten years' worth of European data and analysis
Subscribe to an online licence to Informa Telecoms & Media's Mobile Communications Europe to receive instant access, to read online or download in a fully formatted PDF. Access your issue on the day of publication, with no postal delays, and benefit from a fully searchable archive of over ten years past issues, making your subscription into a fully featured research tool.
European Telecoms Newsletter countries and markets section delivers regular profiles on the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- Slovak Republic
Who Should Read This?
In-depth analysis of service launches, business models, pricing and partnerships, allowing you to examine key emerging trends, benchmark your performance and analyse interoperability issues
Content and media players
Take advantage of the mobile opportunity by enabling you to understand the players in the value chain, channels to market both with operators and direct-to-consumer, and the technologies and content business models that are driving revenue
Handset, device and infrastructure vendors
Discover industry trends early, enabling you to understand the market, your competitors, operator launches and what features consumers will demand on their handsets going forward. Track and react to market and competitor activity.
Industry & financial analysts
Gain insights into the key developments in the vibrant mobile data market. Help your customers make better decisions, track mobile activity by topic, market and technology.
European Telecoms Newsletter is an invaluable information tool. Over the years it has proven a consistently informative medium in a globalised market as it has been reporting on the rapid market developments with unbiased, authoritative and insightful commentary.