Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494
- Benchmarking: ensure the best price possible, whether you’re buying or selling
- Negotiating: appeal to customers, suppliers or internal decision-makers with objective pricing data
- Forecasting: make projections with detailed historical data
- Valuation: estimate network asset values based on market prices for bandwidth
TeleGeography’s Bandwidth Pricing Database provides anonymous carrier price quotes (not list prices) for wholesale long-haul transport, exclusive of local access charges. Capacities range from E-1 to 10 Gbps on protected SDH/SONET circuits, Ethernet links, and unprotected wavelength services.
For a full list of routes, click here. Not all capacities are available for all routes, but TeleGeography analysts are available to inform customers beyond the scope of the database and offer context for the data therein.
- Search by circuit type, city, route, region and time period
- All data can easily be exported into Excel for further analysis
Bandwidth Pricing Report
Customers also receive Bandwidth Price Watch, a snapshot of price trends on benchmark routes, every month.
February 2008 Central and Eastern European Market Review
December 2007 Indian Bandwidth Price Review
October 2007 Asia-Pacific Bandwidth Review
August 2007 U.S. Domestic Pricing Update
June 2007 Latin America Pricing Update