Africa Mobile Network Review 2008Claim your FREE analysis and forecasts!
Sign-up now to receive your free copy of the 'African Mobile Fact Book 2008' from the publishers of 'Africa & Middle East Telecom Week'.
You will receive 22-pages of analysis, forecasts and data, the 'Africa Mobile Fact Book' containing:
List of Figures
- Market Overview
- Market Size - Subcriber Growth & Penetration
- Technology and Infrastructure
- Value-Added Services
- Performance Analysis of Attractive Markets & Players
- Key Markets
- Key Players
- Drivers & Inhibitors
- Growth Drivers
- Growth Inhibitors
List of Tables
- Figure 1: Africa: Mobile Subscribers & Penetration (2002-2012)
- Figure 2: Africa: Technology Break-up of Mobile Subscribers (2002-2012)
- Figure 3: Key African SMS Markets (in billions, 2004)
- Figure 4: Africa - Major Mobile Markets (3Q 2007)
- Figure 5: Key African Markets - Numbers of operators (inc. MVNOs in RSA) (2008)
- Figure 6: Africa - Performance Analysis of Mobile Network Operators
- Table 1: Africa - Mobile Subscribers (2002-2012)
- Table 2: Emerging Market Handset Program - Member Operators
In applying for your free copy of the Fact Book, you also agree to receive promotional mailings from time-to-time advertising relevant products and services.
- Top 10 Operators by Net Additions y-o-y 1Q 2007
- Top 10 States by Net Additions y-o-y 1Q 2007
- Mobile Subscribers by State 1Q 2007
- African Mobile Operators 1Q 2007
Please enter your corporate e-mail address below (due to Data Protection legislation we are unable to send to private e-mail accounts e.g. gmail, hotmail, yahoo, etc.). Distribution of this publication is at the discretion of the publisher.
And please ensure that you have completed ALL fields - missing or incomplete information may mean that you will not receive your free report.
One or more required fields are missing. Please correct and re-submit